Proper retirement plan implementation and management require the right tools, education and experience. Management strategies are complex and vary based on company goals, employee make-up, expected annual contributions and size of your organization.
Most retirement plan sponsors do not have the time or experience to make the most-informed retirement plan decisions for their organization and employees - we do. We combine our experience to provide comprehensive, personalized financial services to you and everyone in your organization.
Specific to employer plans, here are some of the services we offer to make your plan the best it can be:
Qualified Retirement Plan Services:
- Support for Investment Policy Statement and Guidelines
- Help Trustees to Identify Appropriate Investment Portfolio Asset Allocation
- Ongoing Comprehensive Management of Plan Investment Assets
- Creation and Maintenance of Reporting System to Keep Trustees Apprised of the Plan’s Progress
- Thorough Employee Financial Education
Fringe Benefit Services:
- Benefit Needs Analysis and Benefit Coordination with Compensation Plans
- Comprehensive Financial Reviews
- Short- and Long-Term Disability and Life Insurance
- 529 College Savings Plans
- Deferred Compensation Agreements
- Buy/Sell and Cross-Purchase Agreement Implementation
Comprehensive plan management is critical to your organization's future.
Employee Financial Education:
Because we are concerned with the overall well-being of our clients and their organizations, we are continuously creating ways to add value to our services for you. A large factor in determining the internal success of an organization’s retirement plan is the education and knowledge level of its employees.
You are often called upon to explain retirement plans to employees or prospective employees. After all, there are many decisions an employee must make regarding their retirement plan. Should they contribute? How much? Which investments should they choose? What level of risk should they take?
Do you feel adequately informed? You may not have sufficient knowledge to answer these questions, and yet many of your employees may look to you for advice. This can put you and your company at risk for liability.
We offer Employee Education Programs that are:
- Tailored to employees’ varying levels of knowledge and need
- Customized to offer information regarding your company's specific retirement plan
- Accompanied by comprehensive student workbook materials
- Affordable: courses are offered at no cost to your company, other than a nominal materials fee
These programs benefit you in a number of ways:
- Help to mitigate risk to your organization through enhanced compliance with the ERISA Code 404 (c) and by helping to ensure that better employee benefit plan choices are made
- Foster financially healthy employees who concentrate more fully on company business
- Increase employee satisfaction level and enhance company loyalty
- Ease demand on the top management and human resource department to answer employees’ retirement plan and benefit questions
- Provide continuing education credits for attorneys, CPAs, human resource and insurance professionals
Employees will benefit from our education programs and learn:
- Determinants of personal financial success
- Textbook principles of financial management and financial risk management
- Debt management methods
- College education funding vehicles
- Retirement plan investment principles
- Survivorship and estate planning