Competitive life and long-term care policies offered through Hill Financial Group can help secure your family’s future.
Life insurance can help carry out your hopes and dreams for the future - even after you’re gone.
An important part of a sound financial plan, life insurance provides a death benefit to your beneficiaries and can replace some of the income you would have earned. This can help preserve your savings, investments, and other assets for the purposes you intended, such as education funding or paying off a mortgage.
Long Term Care
While we don't want to ever think about ourselves or a loved one needing long-term care, it is a reality that, if not faced now, could cause emotional and financial devastation in the future. Consider this when developing your long-term care plan.
Long-term care insurance is not right for everyone:
You should NOT buy long-term care insurance if:
- You can't afford the premiums
- You have limited assets
- Your only source of income is Social Security
- You often have trouble paying for the basic bills
You should CONSIDER buying Long-term Care Insurance if:
- You have significant assets and income
- You want to protect some of your assets and income
- You want to pay for your own care
- You want to stay independent of the support of others