Can you afford to retire? We all wonder if we will have a sufficient amount of assets to fund our retirement, but are we making the right choices now? A 401(k) or an IRA is a great place to start, but the planning should not end there. Preparing for retirement is not as simple as opening an account; it requires constant attention to monitor areas such as potential for risk, asset allocation model, productivity rate, insurance needs and estate planning needs. It may seem burdensome, but proper preparation is the key to success, stability, and independence in retirement.
- Completed an analysis of your ability to retire?
- Written a plan for working toward your retirement objectives?
- Been monitoring the performance of your personal retirement plan investments to see if you are on track toward your retirement goals?
- Established an asset allocation model in writing that governs how assets are apportioned within the portfolio?
- Measured the risk that you are assuming in your investment portfolios?
Our team will align your financial goals to a portfolio structured to meet your individual needs.